About Searra's Mommy

29 Palms, CA, United States
I am a stay @ home mommy of one CUTE little girl named Searra. I am also a Marine Corp wife for 4 years now and love it. I enjoy spending time with my little girl and hubby! Friends are a big part of my life down here in 29 palms CA,the telephone is always attached to my ear with family on the other end of it. Being a mommy has made me a better person to this day i use to wake up and sometimes just be grumpy but now i wake up and Know i will have a good day even if Searra is fussy! Love being a mommy!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hanging out with Daddy

Everyone but daddy was night night!
My first trip to the bowling ally with Daddy!

Daddy's favorite thing when i was little was when i would fall asleep on his chest. He Quoted "This is my Favorite thing of being a daddy, this is what i look forward too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment