About Searra's Mommy

29 Palms, CA, United States
I am a stay @ home mommy of one CUTE little girl named Searra. I am also a Marine Corp wife for 4 years now and love it. I enjoy spending time with my little girl and hubby! Friends are a big part of my life down here in 29 palms CA,the telephone is always attached to my ear with family on the other end of it. Being a mommy has made me a better person to this day i use to wake up and sometimes just be grumpy but now i wake up and Know i will have a good day even if Searra is fussy! Love being a mommy!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Biggest Loser Sister Style!

starting pic for mommy
starting pic for Auntie Lauren
starting pic for Aunt Dani!

Mommy, Aunt Dani and Auntie Lauren are starting there Biggest Loser Sister Style and This clapping was the FIRST Friday for weight in! I was showing them how proud i was!

1 comment:

  1. So, for week 2, we need a picture of her doing 2 thumbs down! So, so, so frustrated!

    ReplyDelete